Mondays

We had a busy weekend this past weekend, fun stuff mixed with busy stuff mixed with necessary stuff...  I did get a Mother's Day nap which was nice but because of recent craziness in our family (we're moving this summer, still no idea where), I have nothing to present on the blog. 

It's tough too because we are for sure moving next month somewhere and I'm desperately packing  up everything, including my art/craft supplies.  With all the kids, new school starts, last minute doctor visits, cleaning every nook and cranny of our old house, looking at what we need for the possible new house, job-hunting... there's just no time and I'm so darn tired.  Which is what inspired me to post this picture today:


So I'm begging you, please please pretty please, post some great ideas for me below so that I've got something to feature tomorrow for Centerpiece Cents.  Remember, the challenge is that no one centerpiece can cost over $5.00 per table.  Post it below, I'll feature as many as possible.

Have an idea? Share it here by posting your ideas below. Post as many as you want.  Let's all help each other out.




No comments:

Post a Comment