Dashboard Crawl #2

Decided to do another "Dashboard Crawl" and see what all of you creative bloggers are up to.  Links are below, if you've been featured, please grab the button below!


Know someone expecting a baby?  Check this out over at the DIY Club.

I love these Spring Jars over at Reduce, Reuse, Upcycle.

Want to make some grown-up friendship bracelets?  A Beautiful Mess has some ideas.

School is almost over!  Need some cute teacher appreciation gifts?  Check out she wears flowers.

Make a shadow box bank.  I love this and I'd recommend using a picture that motivates you to save, like a picture of Disney World or a new car.

Here's a unique idea for a message board.  I love anything that helps me stay organized.

Instead of a birthday banner, how about this great birthday wreath?  So cute!

While he was sleeping has a great way to make a customized necklace using washers.  I have extra washers in my toolbox, hmmmmm.....

Two shirts for $7.00?  Yes, please.  Tales of a Trophy Wife has the tutorial.

Practically Living has an idea perfect for the weekend of the fishing opener.  Turn a tackle box into a jewelry organizer.





Have an idea? Share it here by posting a comment below. Let's all help each other out.
Don't miss our blog party! Every Wednesday with the highlights showcased on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment