Amazing eyelids (and lips!)!!! :D

Hey, guys!

Happy Tuesday! :)

Sorry I haven't been around too much, but two more weeks of school and I have all the time in the world to spend here on Blogger! I can't wait! :D

We all know beauty and makeup takes practice and patience -- it's like a work of art, right?

I found these awesome photos of works of art (literally!) made from makeup! :D

Can you guess what movies these are from? :)

Aladdin

Cinderella

Lion King

Tangled (I just saw it, it's an amazing movie!!!)

Nightmare Before Christmas

These last two are some of the ones that caught my eye. I was like "*Gasp!* How cool!". :D


What do you guys think of these? Which ones did you like the best?

Have a great week, everyone! :D

***photos courtesy of www.bellasugar.com***

No comments:

Post a Comment