2011 Cannes Film Festival

Happy Friday!

Yay, the weekend is finally here! Only two more weeks left 'til summer for me! :D

I kicked off my summer posts with Swim Guide: 10 Best One-Pieces, and I was gonna make some Polyvore sets for a day at the beach, but I just wasn't feeling it. Has that ever happened to you? Like your creative juices just wasn't flowing, do you know what I mean? ;P

But anyway, I was looking at photos from the 2011 Cannes Film Festival. So, while I am suffering from "blogger's block" (hahaha, get it, writer's block?), I thought I'd just share some photos from Cannes.

Kirsten Dunst - Looking at her photo, I realized something: I miss seeing her in movies! The last movie I saw her in was... oh gosh, I can't even remember, Spider Man 2?

I think she looks pretty here. I am loving everything about this look. :)


Zoe Saldana - Gorgeous! I love this dress on her. :)


Gwen Stefani - A lot of the articles I read raved about Gwen Stefani's Cannes looks.

And well, she does look amazing!




Rachel McAdams - Love her! :D




Johnny Depp and Penelope Cruz - My favorite Johnny Depp character has to be Willy Wonka, haha! What about you?

And Penelope Cruz = wow!


Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt - Not my favorite look on Angelina, but kudos to these two for showing everyone that they really are the real deal. I really do hope they stay together forever.


Dev Patel and Freida Pinto = awwwwww! :)


Blake Lively and Leonardo di Caprio - So, I guess they're together? They're flirting?

Why does Blake Lively get everything??? Hahahaha. ;)

I love her outfit, though! :)


So, yup, that's about it for this post. I really gotta get my stuff together -- gotta plan my future blog posts. :)

Oh, I just finished reading Emily Giffin's Something Borrowed... although reviews aren't that good, I'm gonna go see the movie one of these days. Then perhaps, a post on the book and the movie? :)

Have a lovely weekend, everyone! :D

***photos courtesy of www.people.com***

No comments:

Post a Comment