CoverGirl LipPerfection Lipstick Review

Happy Monday! :D

How's your week so far?

Mine is okay - just gotta catch up with some school work, and some blog hopping as well. ;)

A few days ago, I reviewed my CoverGirl NatureLuxe Gloss Balm for you guys, today I want to share with you my thoughts on:

CoverGirl LipPerfection Lipstick.

Photobucket

Bright, gorgeous color that can transform your day and your lips. Enriched with a silk moisturizing complex, our formula helps sustain moisture levels and helps create soft, smooth, beautiful lips in just 7 days.

- Beautiful, rich color

- Transformative Silk Therapy Complex

- Moisturizing formula



Photobucket


I haven't been using this for 7 days so I can't say for sure if it really makes your lips softer and smoother... but I can say this:

The color is amazing, it glides on easily, very smooth and silky.

Very moisturizing. A really, really good lip product. :)

And the color lasts for a long time!

I swatched this yesterday... and after 24 hours, a shower, and washing dishes, I still have a light hint of red on my hand! I guess that's a good thing, right? ;)


Photobucket

And they have tons of shades to choose from!

Mine is #305, Hot Passion.


They've divided the colors into four categories: Brown, Lilacs/Mauves/Burgundies, Nudes/Corals/Red, and Pinks to Roses.





At Ulta, they are $6.99. For that price, it's most definitely worth it!


Have you tried CoverGirl LipPerfection Lipstick? Is it something you might want to try?

Which color/s did you like best?


Have a great week, everyone! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment