Easy entertainment idea for brides on a budget

I recently had a fellow blogger share her site with me and I discovered this great idea for keeping your guests entertained at the reception (especially if it's that awkward time between the ceremony and the dinner where the bridal party is taking pictures and the wedding guests don't know what to do).


Here's what you'll need:
  • Giant bed sheet or solid color blanket
  • Two tall ladders
  • Box of props (hats, wigs, beads, etc.)
  • Digital cameras (guests will bring their own)

Set up a homemade photo booth. Drape the giant bed sheet or blanket from two ladders and have some boxes filled with props like picture frames (minus the glass), hats, mustaches, giant jewelry, sunglasses, wigs, etc. Invite everyone to take pictures and share them on a wedding facebook page or have everyone email the pictures to you later and print them out when you have the time and money. Don't forget to mention on your invites that people should bring their cameras.  Great memory-maker!

My favorite prop ideas!
How cute are these?

See more pics of our new blog friend's photo booth below. This is another great free and easy idea for your wedding!

Genevieve's Wedding: Fauxtobooth Props: "A few weeks ago A month and a half ago I posted a handful of pictures from my fauxtobooth HERE. I know it was more like a photo op since I d..."

Have an idea or a blog you want to share? Share it here by posting a comment below. Let's all help each other out.

http://www.thethriftyhome.com

No comments:

Post a Comment