100% Free Invitations

You can have this invitation design absolutely
free if you want it.  Just send me an email!
I threw this together today as an example of how a bride on a budget can still have cute invitations.  I did this on my computer, just Microsoft Word.  If by chance you like this invitation, you can have it absolutely free.  Just email me your names, dates, etc. and I'll send it back to you ASAP and absolutely free.  (I'm not a graphic designer so I can't charge folks money like I am one can I?  Nope, I can't.) 

Now the next step might not be free, but you can still save a bunch of bucks.  Upload your design to 123print.com or any other online printer and scale it down to 5x7 or whatever size you'd like (I'd recommend the smallest size you're comfortable with since anything around 5x7 will cost you extra in postage) and order your prints.  You can usually get a deal on matching letterhead or postcards (which I'd highly recommend you use for thank-you notes) and make sure you check out any free shipping promotions they have going on as well.  I did a quick estimate on how much it would be if I ordered 50 of these in an approximate 4.5" by 5.5" size at $35.00.

Don't want to do your own design or you're looking for something even easier?  123print.com also has wedding templates where you simply type in the necessary information, verify the info, order your quantity, and you're done. Priced out, this option is cheaper too. You can get 50 invites for less than $30.00 and that includes free shipping.  Not bad at all.

Want a unique and cute invitation design but don't want to do it yourself?  Seed to Sprout has some great ideas with invitations starting at just $9.00.

Have an idea? Share it here by posting a comment below. Let's all help each other out.

No comments:

Post a Comment