The cookbooks came in the mail today! Let's party.

Better Homes and Gardens Budget Meals: Save big $$$ with smart ways to shop and efficient ways to cook (Better Homes & Gardens Cooking)So I ordered a few budget cookbooks and they arrived in the mail this morning. I'm so excited. Food and saving money, two of my favorite things ever. Lots of great recipes for party-planning, especially a wedding reception or bridal shower. The Greek Layer Dip caught my eye this morning but there are many many more I want to try.

Need affordable food ideas for your reception, groom's dinner, bridal shower, etc? Our blog has you covered. Click here for some quick ideas and recipes.

Are you listed in our directory? It's free! List your blog and follow us and you could be featured in an upcoming post. Find the link at the top of our page.

No comments:

Post a Comment