How to Get Victoria's Secret Hair: Hair Care & Styling Tips | eHow.com

14" Silky Straight 100% Human Hair Clip On In Extensions 8 Piece Set Color 2 Darkest BrownPlan on wearing your hair down for your wedding? I wore my hair down instead of the traditional up-do and I got a lot of compliments on it, although really, what are people going to do? Tell me I look weird on my wedding day? Nevertheless, I think wearing your hair down can be just as pretty as wearing it up. The trick to saving the most amount of money possible is doing your hair yourself or letting a trusted friend take on the responsibility. Here's an interesting link I found for getting "Victoria's Secret" hair.

How to Get Victoria's Secret Hair: Hair Care & Styling Tips | eHow.com

Also consider doing an extension.  Professionally done, these can be very pricey, but there are some quality clip-on versions out there to try that are much more affordable.  Click the picture to get an idea.

Have an idea? Share it here! Let's all help each other out.

No comments:

Post a Comment