New blog, new ideas

After lots of computer time and realizing that my blog could use a good organization makeover, I've changed a few things.  The blog party and Top 5 feature, although fun and full of great ideas, was not something I could keep up with.  Then, I realized that I had so many people sharing their blogs with me (and frankly, most of them have better ideas!) that I've decided to turn our blog into a directory.  I'll still submit my projects and ideas as well, but to generate traffic to other important blogs, I invite all of you to submit your ideas to the directory. 

Some of you may find that you're already there!  I did hand-pick a few of my favorites.  Please spread the word and get your friends on board.  I will feature at least three blogs per week, could be you! 

Links are posted below, buttons and codes are at the bottom of my blog.  Can't wait to see what you bring!  Again, here are the two ways to get your blog noticed:

Freebies
Blog Directory

Thank you!  Don't forget, we're on Twitter and Facebook too with our follower and fan numbers increasing every week.  When your blog is featured, lots of chances to get noticed.

No comments:

Post a Comment