Get Kate's wedding dress for less than $200!

After having zero interest in the Royal Wedding, I got sucked into watching it this morning and was totally into the dress, the kiss, the music...  I love those long sleeves, in fact that whole dress was gorgeous.  But back to the sleeves, I think more people should consider it.  Everyone goes for the strapless, be different and think about lace sleeves, so pretty!  And even if you have the strapless, think about the sleeves on the shawl.  Here's what I found for my budget bride friends today, a version of Princess Kate's dress for less than $200.

Click here for the website that sells this dress.


Have an idea? Share it here by posting a comment below. Let's all help each other out.
Don't miss our blog party! Every Wednesday with the highlights showcased on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment