Brazilian Blowout

Okay, so here is my hair on a day with no product, no nothing. This is what my hair would look like if I rolled out of bed and went some where... which by the way, wouldn't EVER happen... I mean, ewwww. Gross.



Never. People would run screaming... run in the other direction. Screaming. I mean really, how not fair is my hair. Lots of Running. Lots of Screaming.



But if I did. This is what it would look like:







Pretty incredibly NOT awesome.







What's the opposite of sexy hair??? Unsexy... yeah, that's my hair. Ghetto? Yes. Definately Ghetto-Gross!





Why would any one this earth think that it would look good to go out into public with this head of hair. They wouldn't. I wouldn't, ever, never. Never. And all that grey! Where in the world did that come from!!!!


So, I decided to get the Brazilian Blowout (which by the way, everytime I say it, it sounds a little dirty) and honestly if you are considering one, go to Glenda at Creations. She will rock your hair world!



Check out what she with my mop! My mop of a head...







And, I've already washed it and styled it and I love it!! I think that anyone who lives in Florida, and has any kind of frizz to their hair should do this! Get a Brazillian Blowout!



I feel like I have sexy hair!



I love it! Thank you Glenda at Creations!!

No comments:

Post a Comment